vendredi 19 octobre 2012

I D E A L H O M E

Il était une fois... ma M A I S O N  I D E A L E
Once upon a time... my I D E A L  H O M E

LET'S DREAM!!

Poolside Grove - ELLE DECORPinned ImagePainted rug  Paola Navone greek homePaola Navone designed home from Italian Elle Deco  Vosgesparis: An industrial white home -knitted cushions and gorgeous fireplacelovely family roomby designer Chris WeylandtLa cuisine ouvertecement tiles by Claesson Koivisto Rune★Play table by VT WonenMykonos
Chair and mirrorKid Room et...moustiquaire !closetsMéchant Design: norway inspirationoutdoor pergola



guest house at lezarde project 2013pallet bed..

Bon weekend les amis... Happy Weekend my friends
L A U

6 commentaires:

  1. bon résumé!!! j'aime tout!!!! bizzzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Jolie.... wow!!! J`adore ta maison ideale... ca pourait etre la miene :-) superbe!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Très joli. J'aime particulièrement la chambre de petite fille avec le matelas sous le voile, les lampions colorés et la grande branche d'arbre illuminée. C'est adorable !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. wow it's beautiful!
    for my diy garland I used old scrapbooking papers. I have a cutter to make the cirlces. If you like I can cut some for you. :) Let me know
    happy Sunday! hx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I just found your blog by way of Pinterest.
    Love your style!
    Mary JO

    RépondreSupprimer