samedi 29 décembre 2012

Daily Style

Entre les Fêtes, difficile de rester connectée... voici une sélection de mon humeur du moment avec Style!! 
In that period, not so easy to keep connect .. here is a selection from my mood today, but stylish!!
des ambiances de fêtes...
the queenMerry Chrismtmas 2012emmas designblogg - design and style from a scandinavian perspectiveHolly Wood Scultpures5des envies de fleurs

.legerete
Frans KlerkxGlen Proebstel
et des promenades dans mes ruelles ocrées...
Ocre @casalilEglise Venasqua @casalilOcre @casalil

photos via mon Pinterest et ©CASALIL

Bon bout d'An a tous... I wish you a gorgeous little piece of year from now!
L A U

8 commentaires:

  1. Happy New Year sweets, love these pics :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow... Such a gorgeous pictures you shared Lau!
    I wish you the same as you wished us and all the best for the new year! Enjoy :-) bises x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci Elvera, Passe un bon réveillon... et a très vite en 2013!! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love these pics!
    Merci Lau :) I think it's a good decision.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your DIY.
    Happy New Year!! hx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the pictures.... I do not know why but I hardly get updates for this blog!
    Happy new year ma copine XX

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful pics Lau! Love the black ones very!
    Have a great 2013. So glad I met so lovely people, sweet greet Martine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful images with a inspirational and raw feeling.

    RépondreSupprimer